COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
The safety and well-being of both our customers and our teams is our number one priority.
Based on the latest Public Health England guidelines we have put enhanced health and hygiene measures in place to help ensure our customers have a safe and enjoyable visit, and our teams are being looked after.
• Ensuring all team members wash their hands at least every 20 minutes
• Frequent sanitising of all items you might have contact with in our pubs including toilets, tables, chairs, door handles, taps, bathroom surfaces, menus, cutlery, crockery and glasses
• Setting tables only after you are seated, to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. In addition, we are no longer providing condiment bottles, sauces will be in individual servings
• Doing our best to ensure there is a greater distance (2 metres where possible) between you and other customers. If you would like to move tables, and we can accommodate it, we will happily move you
• Removing water jugs and glasses at the bar for customers to help themselves. Complimentary fresh water is always available on request
• Keeping a close eye on all our team members to ensure they are fit and healthy and taking appropriate action, in line with Government guidelines, when required to do so
In return, we kindly ask all our customers to:
• Postpone your visit if you are not feeling well. If you have booked a table, please do let us know. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future
• Postpone your visit if you have visited one of the countries listed by the Government that require self-isolation or you have been close to someone showing the listed symptoms or who has self-isolated
• Understand that we will always extend a warm welcome, but for the time being this welcome won’t be accompanied by a handshake or any other physical contact
• Wash and sanitise your hands thoroughly, and as often as possible
• Consider if you can pay by contactless card payments to reduce the exchange of notes and coins
This is not an easy time for anyone, and the situation is changing rapidly. For now, it is very much business as usual and we will continue to respond to the Government guidelines and take the required action.